Guitar Strumming Mastery
Here is the Premier step by step course to get you strumming your favorite songs on guitar
What if you could confidently strum your guitar to any of your favorite songs? Think about that. Imagine that you could pick up your guitar any time you want and play songs that you have always wanted to play? It could be for family, friends, your significant other, or just by yourself at home. If only you had a path to get there..
There is a TON of incorrect and bad information out there! Sure, you could spend days, weeks, months, even years sorting through places like You Tube to find the right ways to learn guitar. Think about this:
- Why would you want to take all that time searching, and searching, and searching to find what you need to know?
- And then, how would you really know if you are learning something right?
- How could you tell if what you are learning is wrong?
- Can you guarantee that your playing techniques are sound?
- Perhaps you have been playing but it has been frustrating because you can't seem to play the way you want? You know what that's like: the notes sound bad, you can't get your fingers to change the chords, your playing sounds sloppy...
- Do you want to simply have FUN playing guitar?
- Maybe you are confused or lost about what you need to learn, in what order, to make playing the guitar easy?
- What if you had someone that can guide you using a proven system that has helped thousands of students play great guitar in a very short time?
Over my many years of playing and teaching I have found that strumming the guitar has been one of the biggest hurdles for anyone wanting to play the guitar. I know what that's like. I remember the countless hours trying to figure out how to get my hands and fingers to move across the strings flawlessly. I would see so many players seem to get it right. I felt like I would never be able to play the way they did.
Would I ever be able to play songs like my guitar heroes did?
Could I ever get my guitar to sound like the way they did?
How could I move my fingers to change the chords at precisely the right time?
Man, that was a frustrating time.
Can you relate?
Guitar Strumming Mastery
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a strong foundation in body mechanics. Specifically, how to position and place your right and left hand and fingers to the guitar.
- How to properly hold a pick
- The proper way to strum the guitar. This will include down strumming, up strumming, and how to include a combination of both.
- Four easy to learn chord changing techniques. This is an essential skill to have for proper strumming.
- Popular strumming patterns that are used in virtually all styles of music.
- How to time your strums. Timing is an essential component of music.
- Popular songs that incorporate all the skills in the course.
- PDF's of TAB's, chord charts, and diagrams to assist with your learning
At Six String Corner we are dedicated to helping guitarists achieve the goals they have set. One of the ways that we do that is to ensure that they use proper technique. Poor technique yields poor results. But, with the following selection of exercises, you will develop correct playing techniques that will improve your playing in ways you never thought possible!
Tony has literally decades of experience on guitar. Six String Corner was founded in order to help guitarists be better at their craft.
“Tony has the rare ability to take high level guitar concepts and present them in an easy to understand way. Plus, his videos are fun and funny!”
- Greg E
“Tony is an excellent guitar teacher. He knows his stuff and makes learning easy to understand!”
- John M.
"My son has been taking lessons with Tony since 2004. He has been an awesome teacher and very accommodating with schedules. Great experience! Highly recommend!"
"We would highly recommend taking lessons from Tony G. We have two daughters who both have taken lessons with him. Our oldest daughter, who is 18 now, started taking lessons from him when she was 8. Our youngest daughter started taking lessons from him a year ago when she was 15 and is doing an amazing job! They both enjoy working with him and we, as parents have always been happy with their progress. He listens to the students and what they want to do and what they enjoy and creates a teaching environment that suits them as an individual."
-Rich and Melissa Miller
"Tony is amazing guitar player and an amazing teacher! He is very patient and has high expectations for his students. I really enjoyed Tony as my guitar teacher!"